5 tips for you to ponder over for those considering or in the beginning phases of building their own company:
- It’s a shame when great ideas go to waste because they are not coupled with solid strategy.
- Passion will help you find your mission, but it cannot support and maintain the mission alone.
- Rushing will negatively affect your Brand more than being patient ever could.
- If the goal is to be successful then the only tools needed are knowledge and time. Use the latter to acquire the former.
- If it can’t be done right, don't do it all at once. Push out MLP's (Minimum lovable products). Protect your brand representation while learning from your audience quickly and regularly.
Let learning become your lifestyle!
By: Corbin J Pickett